BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, June 27, 2008

Summer Time

Wow, a long time since I last blogged. Thought I would share some of our summer so far. Jacob has been excited to learn how to mow the grass so Jeff let him take charge. (Ryan is excited about that too). I can't believe he is that old to start doing that. Jacob was also baptized. We are so proud of him. Thanks for all those that joined us. He also went to his first scout camp today. Kasey's gymnastics team competed at the Summer Games in Cedar City. She did awesome. I have decided I want to have her muscles. Kasey always likes to get a creamy after gymnastics. One day she bought Adam one too. He was pretty proud of himself. Every once in awhile, Ryan and Jeff get into their "who is stronger" mode. I'm not sure if it is for Ryan to see if he can beat his dad yet or Jeff just trying to make sure that he stays young. Any case I caught that on tape. Hope everyone is having a great summer. We are looking forward to celebrating the 4th of July, one of our favorite holidays.

4 comments:

Christy and Brian said...

I love watching Kasey! That cracks me up to see Jeff and Ryan go at it. I remember my dad and brothers always doing that.

Kirsten and Cory said...

hey!
I was on Flinders Blog and saw your names. I will have to check on you this way instead of just running into you or passing you in church. We love your family...you guys are great people! I am freaking out a little bit at the Prom pictures...are we really that old that we are on the other side of the camera for these big events? What a bunch of handsome guys!

Emma and John said...

hahaha- that was funny! Ryan thinks he is so tough. I'll have to show John that. Great job Kasey! You looked awesome.

david said...

I loved that last clip too! So awesome! Kasey always blows me away...I feel like she will be in the olympics