BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Long Overdue

Well since my last post was when we didn't know whether the Butlers were having a girl or boy, I thought I had better get on it. These are just a few pictures from our trip to Moab. It's taken me awhile to get them posted. On the way down Adam kept looking for "Mack" from Cars, so that's why we took the picture of all the semi-trucks. The hike was gorgeous. The best part was watching the kids go down the slide, especially Adam. He loved it and kept wanting to go again and again. Thank heavens for big brothers.

2 comments:

Emma and John said...

That slide video was so cute! I love how Adam waved from the top. We have never been to Moab, but it looks like we need to go! It seems so fun.

Jenny said...

I agree with Emma. I loved Adam waving as well. Way to go Ryan! You are a superstar older brother. You guys looked like you had a blast. Yea for the "good times!"