BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

The things I do because of Peer Pressure :)

Here we go:

A- Attached or single: attached

B- Best friend: Jeff, Ryan, Kasey, Jacob and Adam

C- Cake or pie: BOTH!

D- Day of choice: Sat. & Sun

E- Essential Item: Enough drink holders in your car

F- Favorite color: red

G- Gummi bears or Worms: sour patch watermelons or swedish fish

H- Hometown: Houston, Tx and Utah ( I've lived here for 22 years)

I- Indulgence: Anything chocolate and going out to eat

J- January or July: July, who likes Jan?

K- Kids: Ryan, Kasey, Jacob, and Adam

L- Life is Incomplete without: my family, vacations, Disneyland

M- Marriage Date: August 5, 1989

N- Number of siblings: 2 brothers and 1 sister

O- Oranges or Apples: Hmmm, chocolate covered strawberries?

P- Phobias or Fears: Any freaky bugs

Q- Quote: Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

R- Reason to Smile: Ryan catching a touchdown pass or making an interception and telling me he loves me when he leaves for school(yep even in High School) Kasey laughing and flipping all over the gym floor, Jacob and Adam playing with each other so cute, walking down Main Street at Disneyland, everyone can come for Sunday dinner, and anything else related to family. :)

S- Season: Summer because school is out, Spring because it's almost summer, Fall because I like the change of colors

T- Tag- Anyone who hasn't done it yet

U- Unknown Fact About Me: I can beat David in a game of tennis.

V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal- Meat of course!

W- Worst Habit: Buying too many shoes

X- X-rays or Ultrasounds- Neither now because that usually means KIDNEY STONES

Y- Your Favorite Food: Most desserts, Grandma's brisket, Jeff's salmon. I'm sure there are many more

Z- Zodiac- Pisces

3 comments:

david said...

I was offended by two of those. "Who loves Jan.?" Hello! Birth month. And I like how you sneak in a tennis challenge right before it gets too cold to play. There is still time Suz! Rematch! Wait...last time I won! And I already know your excuse about the phone...so no phone next time- fair and square!

Suz (and sometimes Jeff) said...

I knew you would make a comment about Jan. I was going to list everybody you had events in Jan but I would have left somebody out. Don't take the offense to harsh.

Christy and Brian said...

Ha ha that is the first thing that I thought of when you said who likes Jan. I love the comment about the freaky bugs. That made me laugh out loud.