BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, September 7, 2007

Disneyland

Here are our pictures of Disneyland. Needless to say we had a great time! We missed all that couldn't come, maybe next time. Just a few memories: Jacob rode California Screamin for the first time, it turned out to be his new favorite ride; They got me on The Tower of Terror, that ride is hilarious. I don't know if you can see the picture good enough, but they all made fun of it. Jenny was brave and rode Thunder Mountain(she couldn't be shown up by G and PomPom), Chris rode Dumbo for the first time, we all tried to beat Ryan at Buzz, I think David did once, Jackson rode Matterhorn and the Goofy rollercoaster, Devin and Cory had a lot of first time rides, it was so fun to have them with us. Sunday dinner at Hook's Point, I wish so bad that I had a video of everyone eating that awesome dessert. I only got ONE bite. We even survived a little earthquake. And of course watching the little ones get so excited about the characters they saw. Thanks for all the fun memories!


2 comments:

david said...

I loved looking at those pictures! I miss it! We should have made mention of that waiter I loved at Hooks Point!

Christy and Brian said...

Ahh that is so cute! What is in David's shirt??? I love all the pictures of Adam and Chunk, and of course the one of you family all on your shoulders!