BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, April 28, 2008

Disney Magic

To get us in the mood!



Well, we had a great time at Disneyland. As you can tell from the pictures and videos, Adam loved pretty much everything he saw. His favorite was the merry-go-round and of course the parade with all of his favorite characters. We said it was a parade made especially for him, Lightening, Buzz, Woody, Nemo, Mator were some that he saw. You can tell in the video with his excited expressions he does he was having such a great time he was beside himself. We got Jacob on Tower of Terror, now his new favorite ride. Ryan was so close to making a million points on the Buzz ride and busy texting his friends while waiting in lines. Kasey just loved riding all the rides and meeting up with some of her friends that happened to be there too. And of course Jeff and I just loved being with the kids. We were excited that Chris was able to join us for a few days too. Grandma and PomPom we missed you.

3 comments:

Christy and Brian said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun. That makes my kids excited to see it all.

Jenny said...

Grant and I just watched your video. What a fun time!

david said...

I am so happy for Adam when I watch that. I found myself just smiling the whole time I watched it (like Enchanted)