BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, August 13, 2007

Run like the wind

Thanks for sharing the pictures. I have to agree with all of you that I thought that was great. I never thought in my wildest dreams that I would say I ran that long. I loved working towards something like that and then the feeling you have when have done it. I loved all the stories, laughs, singing, and I guess even the aches and pains. I now know why people kept telling me that it wasn't 13 miles but 13.1 miles. I think that was the hardest part for me. I loved that Kevin had enough energy to come back looking for us. I have to admit, that will be one of my fondest memories. Disneyland 1/2 marathon, here we come!!!!

1 comments:

Jenny said...

DISNEYLAND HERE WE COME!!! Ha,ha. I totally looked it up today - I think it would be a BLAST!